A question I get asked a lot from my clients is “What kind of bra should I wear with this?” Here are my Top 5 Bras That Every Stylish Woman Should Have in Their Arsenal.
- The convertible strapless. Although these bras can configure a gazillion different ways, I use them for off-the-shoulder styles. By keeping only one strap attached and on the shoulder, this style provides the security of a regular bra, but the invisibility of a strapless. This bra is also great for halter style necklines
- The basic push up bra. First things first. No matter what size, shape or age, a bra that keeps you lifted is a fountain of youth. Push Up bras accentuate the narrow area just below your bustline, creating definition and a slimming effect
- The Deep V bra: For low and even plunging necklines, a Deep V bra is a necessity. Choose a fit that doesn’t squeeze too tight for an effortless look.
- T-Back Bra: Nothing kills the impact of a sports-back top more than visible bra straps. Choose a t-back bra to keep this style looking chic.
- Adhesive Boob Tape or Nipple covers: What was once a Hollywood secret that consisted of duct tape is now available for the modern fashionista. This style may take a couple tries to get the right product for your size and outfit, so do your research, don’t get frustrated and don’t wait until the last minute to try to figure it out what works best for you.
So there you have it, my recommendations for the Top 5 Bras every stylish woman needs in her arsenal. And I can’t stress enough the importance of a professional bra fitting at a bra specialty store. If you are in the Pittsburgh area, I highly recommend Levana Bratique. They serve all sizes, all shapes, all colors.
Stay tuned for when I break down the world of support garments!